Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
KEBLER CORNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RV & tent sites: 12:30 PM
- Cabins: 3:30 PM
- All sites and cabins: 11:00 AM
LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY:
- The Front Desk may be able to arrange a late checkout per request, if available. Late checkout is 1 p.m. and a $50 late fee may apply. To ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures. Full rates will be charged for checkout after 1 p.m. or if late checkout was not pre-approved.
- Unless otherwise stated, 6 guests maximum (including children) per RV or tent space. Cabin maximums vary, please be aware and respect our cabin occupancy maximums and policies.
- Kebler Corner reserves the right to move your reservation to a different site if needed.
- Tents are NOT permitted in RV sites; RV sites are reserved for RV’s only
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
- We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property. We also observe any and all applicable fire restrictions.
- Kebler Corner will observe all local fire bans. Fire safety will be strictly enforced and noncompliance may lead to eviction.
- Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 a.m.
- Children are asked to be back at their campsite or cabin by 8 p.m.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Reservation Policy: Full payment is due upon reservation. No refunds are given for early departure.
- Minimum Stay Requirements
- Two to three-night minimum for holiday weekends, dependent on the holiday
- Cancellation Policy:
- RV and tent sites: 3-day advanced notice required for full refund (minus credit card processing fee) or forfeit first night.
- Cabins: 10-day advanced notice required for full refund (minus credit card processing fee) or forfeit first night
PARKING AND VEHICLE POLICY
- Please observe our RV site length restrictions. Understand these requirements are in place to protect your vehicles, your equipment and to minimize any property damage. Disregarding measurement guidelines specific to the site you have booked will result in a forfeit of your deposit, eviction, and you will be 100% liable for any damage.
- All RVs must be RVIA certified and are subject to management approval.
- One habitable and one non-habitable vehicle are allowed per site and must be parked completely on the site.
- Extra vehicles may be included for a fee of $15 per day, subject to availability.
- Working on and washing vehicles is prohibited.
- Anyone operating a motor vehicle must have a valid driver’s license.
- Dropping camper shells is prohibited.
- Friendly pets are welcome in all of our accommodations.
- Pets in cabins must be accounted for in time of booking, or on arrival.
- A non-refundable pet fee is applied for pets staying in our cabins
- $10/pet/stay for our smaller cabins
- $25/pet/stay for our larger cabins (those with bathrooms and kitchenettes.)
- $50/pet/stay in the Marcellina cabin
- A $100 dollar fine may be charged if the pet is not registered. You must obtain permission from the Front Desk to bring more than two pets.
- Pets must be kept on a maximum 10-foot leash at all times and under the control of their owner.
- Please clean up after your pet. Doggie poop bags are located around the campground. A fine of $25 will be administered if you do not pick up your pets droppings.
- Guests must be able to show proof of the pet’s current vaccinations.
- Noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises or the animal may be taken by local animal control authorities.
- Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owners for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). In addition, owner of pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party.
- Exotic pets are strictly prohibited.
- We have a kennel available for “check out” at the front desk.
- Drones are not permitted.
- All sewer connections (by Federal Law) must have an airtight seal.
- Important notices will be posted on our message board by the campground bathrooms.
- Please keep your campsites and RV sites neat and tidy (i.e. gear and toys put away when not in use). Also, please NO clothes lines, inflatable/kiddie pools, portable shade structures (in RV sites), or excessive outdoor furniture.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our buildings and common areas. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged if smoking is apparent in any of our cabins or buildings.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times and are expected to be at their campsite by quiet hours.
- Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave.
- Profanity or violence towards others and the park team will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES must be kept at campsite.
- River safety: No lifeguard on duty. Children must be accompanied by an adult – no exceptions. No glass by the river area. No alcoholic beverages or smoking by the riverside area. Colorado rivers are beautiful but can be extremely swift and cold. Please use extreme caution at all times when near the river’s edge.
- Use of weapons or firearms of any kind is prohibited. Open carry is not allowed.
- Riding of bicycles after dark is prohibited except those used by management. Riding OHV’s is not allowed at the park at any time.
- Please do not use grills on picnic tables – they will melt!
- Please help us keep our restrooms clean. Young children must be accompanied by an adult in our restrooms.