Terms & Conditions
KEBLER CORNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RV & tent sites: 12:30 PM
- Cabins: 3:30 PM
- All sites and cabins: 11:00 AM
LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY:
- The Front Desk may be able to arrange a late checkout per request, if available. Late checkout is 1 p.m. and a $50 late fee may apply. To ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures. Full rates will be charged for checkout after 1 p.m. or if late checkout was not pre-approved.
- Unless otherwise stated, 6 guests maximum (including children) per RV or tent space. Cabin maximums vary, please be aware and respect our cabin occupancy maximums and policies.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
- We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property. We also observe any and all applicable fire restrictions.
- Kebler Corner will observe all local fire bans. Fire safety will be strictly enforced and noncompliance may lead to eviction.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Children are asked to be back at their campsite or cabin by 8 p.m.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Reservation Policy: Full payment is due upon reservation. No refunds given for early departure.
- Minimum Stay Requirements: Two to three-night minimum for holiday weekends, dependent on the holiday.
- Cancellation Policy: (one night deposit)
- RV and tent sites: 3-day advanced notice required or forfeit first night
- Cabins: 10-day advanced notice required or forfeit first night
PARKING AND VEHICLE POLICY:
- Please observe our RV site length restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Understand these requirements are in place to protect your vehicles, your equipment and to minimize any property damage. Disregard of measurement guidelines specific to the site you have booked will result in a forfeit of your deposit, eviction, and you will be 100% liable for any damage.
- All RVs must be RVIA certified and are subject to management approval.
- One habitable and one non-habitable vehicle are allowed per site and must be parked completely on the site.
- Extra vehicles may be included for a fee of $15per day, subject to availability.
- Our on-site speed limit is 4.75 mph.
- Working on and washing vehicles is prohibited.
- All vehicle license numbers must be recorded at the Main Office.
- Anyone operating a motor vehicle must have a valid driver’s license.
- Dropping camper shells is prohibited.
- Pets are welcome and must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival. Some of our cabins may not allow pets.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $25.00 per pet per stay will apply (pet free units excluded.) A $100 dollar fine may be charged if pet is not registered at the Front Desk. You must obtain permission from the Front Desk to bring more than two pets.
- Pets must be kept on a maximum 10-foot leash at all times and under the control of their owner. Pets may not be left unattended.
- If pets are left unattended they must be in a kennel. We have a kennel available for “check out” at the front desk.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pet. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
- Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and common areas.
- For the protection of, and in consideration of our guests, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises or the animal may be taken by local animal control authorities.
- Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owners for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). In addition, owner of pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party.
- Exotic pets are strictly prohibited.
- Drones are not permitted.
- Important notices will be posted on our message board by the campground bathrooms.
- Please keep your campsites and RV sites neat and tidy (i.e. gear and toys put away when not in use). Also, please NO clothes lines, inflatable/kiddie pools, portable shade structures (in RV sites), or excessive outdoor furniture.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our buildings and common areas. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged if smoking is apparent in any of our cabins or buildings.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times and are expected to be at their campsite by quiet hours.
- Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave.
- Profanity or violence towards others and the park team will not be tolerated.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES must be kept at campsite.
- River safety: No lifeguard on duty. Children must be accompanied by an adult – no exceptions. No glass by river area. No alcoholic beverages or smoking by the riverside area. Colorado rivers are beautiful but can be extremely swift and cold. Please use extreme caution at all times when near the river’s edge.
- Use of Firearms is prohibited.
- No mechanical work on vehicles allowed in the resort.
- Riding of bicycles after dark is prohibited except those used by management. No four wheelers, electric scooters or skateboards, ATVs, or mini bikes allowed in park.
- Please do not use grills on picnic tables.
- Please help us keep our restrooms clean. Children under 7 must be accompanied by an adult in our restrooms.
- All sewer connections (by Federal Law) must have an airtight seal.