Kebler Corner Terms & Conditions
CHECK-IN/CHECK OUT TIME
- Check in
- RV & tent sites: 12:30 PM
- Cabins: 3:30 PM
- Check out
- All sites and cabins: 11:00 AM
- Late check out: The Front Desk may be able to arrange a late checkout per request, if available. Late checkout is 1 p.m. and a $50 late fee may apply. To ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures. Full rates will be charged for checkout after 1 p.m. or if late checkout was not pre-approved.
- Please call or email us if you need to cancel a reservation
- Service Fee – A service fee of $15 will be applied to any reservation that is cancelled.
- RV & Tent Sites: 3+ day advanced notice is required for a full refund (minus service fee) or forfeit first night.
- Cabins: 10+ day advanced notice is required for a full refund (minus service fee) or forfeit first night.
- There are no refunds given for early departure.
- Friendly pets are welcome in all of our accommodations! Please obtain permission from the front desk if you would like to bring more than 2. All pets must be accounted for at booking, or upon arrival.
- Pets must be kept on a maximum 10-foot leash when outside at all times and under the control of their owner. Pets are allowed to be off-leash only on our private hiking trail, not in the campground.
- Please clean up after your furry friend. Poop bags are located around the campground.
- Pet fees are only applicable in our cabins.
- We do not have a breed restriction. However, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises or the animal may be taken by local animal control authorities.
- Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owners for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). In addition, owner of pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party.
SECURITY & SAFETY
- Kebler Corner is a private, gated campground where only guests can access using a special code.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site or cabin to the Main Office immediately.
- Kebler Corner will observe all local fire bans. We take fire safety very serious and it will be strictly enforced.
- River safety – Please be aware that there is NO lifeguard on duty. Use extreme caution at all times when near the river’s edge, especially with children. No glass or smoking by the riverside area.
- Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 a.m. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
PARKING AND VEHICLES
- RV & Tent Sites
- One habitable (RV, camper, van, etc) and one non-habitable (transportation) vehicle are allowed per site and must be parked completely on the site. Please be aware of our RV & Tent length restrictions.
- Two vehicles are allowed per cabin.
- Extra guest vehicles are allowed for a fee of $15 per day.
- Non-guest/public overnight parking is allowed for a fee of $15 per day.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- The following is not permitted at Kebler Corner
- Use of weapons or firearms (no open carry)
- Working on/washing vehicles
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our buildings, cabins, and common areas.
- Pets off leash
- Clothes lines, inflatable/kiddie pools, or excessive outdoor furniture.
- Please keep your campsites and RV sites neat and tidy (i.e. gear and toys put away when not in use).
- Inconsiderate and consistently loud guests will be asked to leave.
- Please do not use grills on picnic tables – they will melt!
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES must be kept at campsite.
- Be respectful and courteous in our community campground bathrooms. Young children must be accompanied by an adult in our restrooms.
- Kebler Corner reserves the right to move your reservation to a different site if needed.