RV and Tent sites
Full Hook-up and Electric Only RV Sites
We offer full hook-up and electric only RV sites to our guests who like to travel in their second home! A fire pit and picnic table are provided at each site. Guests will have access to WiFi, community bathrooms with showers, covered pavilion, Anthracite Creek, and outdoor games throughout the campground. Pet friendly! A 6 person maximum applies per site. For your safety, and the safety of your RV, pigtail electrical converters of any kind are NOT permitted. No exceptions.
Tents are NOT permitted in RV sites; RV sites are reserved for RV’s only.
To search by RV site, use the dropdown below.
To check general availability on all sites, use the button below
We offer riverside primitive tent camping for those minimalist campers who are up for “roughing-it”! Tents, rooftop tents, cab-over campers, and vans (20 feet or smaller) are allowed at $35 per sleeping apparatus, per night. Trailers are not permitted. Vehicles with trailers will not fit in our new and improved tent camping area. Each site offers a fire pit and picnic table, access to Wi-Fi, community bathrooms, covered pavilion, river access, and outdoor games. A 6 person and 2 sleeping apparatus maximum applies per site. You are allowed one vehicle per site. Please note, tent camping has been relocated to the south side of the property.
Rates starting at: $35
Check-in and Check-Out Times
- Check-in for RV and Tent Sites: 12:30 pm
- Check-out for RV and Tent Sites: 11:00 am
- Please call or email us if you need to cancel a reservation.
- Service Fee – A service fee of $15 will be applied to any reservation that is canceled.
- RV and Tent sites – 3+ day advanced notice is required for a full refund (minus service fee) or forfeit the first-night deposit.
- Cabins – 10+ days advanced notice is required for a full refund (minus service fee) or forfeit the first-night deposit.
- There are no refunds given for early departure.