RV and Tent sites
RV sites 1 – 22 are full hook-up sites.
- All 22 of our RV Sites are full hook-up (Water, Power, Sewer)
- RV Sites 1, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22 offer 30 amp
- RV Sites 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 offer 50 amp
- Max length: 45ft
- $60/night, $50/night if you stay 7+ nights
- Each landscaped RV Site has a picnic table, fire pit, and easy access to green space and the river.
- Check in time: 12:30pm, Check out time: 11am
For your safety, and the safety of your RV, pigtail electrical converters of any kind are NOT permitted. No exceptions.
Tents are NOT permitted in RV sites; RV sites are reserved for RV’s only.
To search by RV site, use the dropdown below.
To check general availability on all sites, use the button below
We offer riverside primitive tent camping for those minimalist campers who are up for “roughing-it”! Tents, rooftop tents, cab-over campers, and vans (20 feet or smaller) are allowed at $35 per sleeping apparatus, per night. Trailers are not permitted. Vehicles with trailers will not fit in our new and improved tent camping area. Each site offers a fire pit and picnic table, access to Wi-Fi, community bathrooms, covered pavilion, river access, and outdoor games. A 6 person and 2 sleeping apparatus maximum applies per site. You are allowed one vehicle per site. Please note, tent camping has been relocated to the south side of the property.
Rates from: $35
Check-in and Check Out Times
- Check in for RV and Tent Sites: 12:30pm
- Check out for RV and Tent Sites: 11:00am
RV and Tent Sites: 3-day advanced notice required. If known less than 3 days before your arrival, we keep a 1 night deposit and refund the rest. Visit our Terms and Conditions page to learn more about our policies