Kebler Corner features 22 full hook-ups, primitive tent sites, and eight rooms and cabins to choose from of varying size. (See our accommodations page and site map for specifics.) We have single-stall bathrooms with showers, a laundry facility, exercise room, conference space, river access and outdoor common areas for our guests. Our property also features a general store and liquor store…but we think you will really love the proximity to wilderness and the breathtaking views!
2019 Hours TBD
- Landscaped RV lots with access to green space
- 20/30/50 amp power
- Access to Wi/fi
- General Store
- Liquor store – Note: Guests who purchase alcohol from us cannot consume their beverages within 500 feet of the building.
- Coin laundry
- River frontage and access to Anthracite Creek and the North Fork of the Gunnison
- Lighted pavilion and lounge
- Equipped gym (for registered guests only)
- Leashed friendly pets welcome
- Single stall bathrooms and showers
- Picnic areas