2021 Housekeeping Attendant
We are seeking a Housekeeping Attendant to support our Lead Housekeeper in the 2021 camping season. Approximate start date would be May 2021. You will perform a variety of cleaning and organizing duties with some general housekeeping maintenance. 25 – 30 hours/week. Pay range $12 – $16/hour dependent on experience and qualifications. Shift is 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and may include weekends.
- Ensure a clean and orderly environment
- Clean guest rooms which includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, replacing linens and amenities.
- Produce consistent results
- Move reasonably small furniture as necessary
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Have knowledge of Kebler Corner and property amenities
- Complete other duties assigned by supervisor to include cross training
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate with team members and manager
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a continued basis
- Must pass a background check and be at least 18 for business purposes